Coaching you and your business to greater success.
A champion athlete may run the race alone or stand alone on the 18th Tee, there is only one seat in a race car, only one saddle on a horse.
This athlete, player, driver or rider might exceed their personal best, winning and receiving all the glory, but there is always someone in the background who coaches them to that successful level.
As your business coach I will help and enable you to :-
- Focus and plan your time more effectively.
- Create ways you can offer better customer service, advocates and retention.
- Create a more focused team structure by building clear roles and responsibilities.
- Work with you to share the company’s vision, values and mission to the staff, thus energising them not only to understand the business but its future as a valued team member.
Over recent years, personal coaching has become more socially acceptable, the taboo of asking someone to help and guide you to the life you dream about has now become commonplace.
This is in some way because the results the coaches are achieving in the sporting and business world are there for all to see.
I’m here to coach you through the big changes in your personal life. We will find out what you want to change, where you want to be, then we will break these big changes down to small manageable, and attainable positive steps to the success you deserve.
Together we will :-
- Figure out what you want.
- Discover what the next steps are for you.
- Give you the confidence to make the right decisions.
- Set out a plan of small achievable goals to get you where you want to be.
- Develop the skills to see the plan through.
- Realise it’s OK to be selfish, put yourself first so you can build the life, career, sporting success you want.
Our Latest Coaching Blog Articles
- The benefits of envyDoes another persons success or good fortune sometimes leave you yearning for more? – That bigger house, a better career, or more interesting life?Envy, far from being a bad thing, …
- Are your partners hobbies unsettling you?He`s changed you haven’t….. If your partner has become fanatical about Running, Rugby or Raw food, it may drive you to distraction. But before you let these outside interests drive …
- Time to make it happenFor many, the start of a new year is the time to set new goals and makes lists of aspirations, making new plans for the next 12 months. This year …